Ray....did u see teju bday segments??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Ray....did u see teju bday segments??
how many segments are there I saw 2Ray....did u see teju bday segments??
What part of the Mishaan scenes did you guys like the most today
MisHaan forehead touching scene and him telling they have to shift to a new flat one day then her smile 😍😍😍
Daily show dekhne waale log bhi itna analysis nai karte Hain
how many segments are there I saw 2
there are 6 till now
MisHaan forehead touching scene and him telling they have to shift to a new flat one day then her smile 😍😍😍
I loved this scene
Total 6 papa
Can someone make separate post ,the S2 was bigger hit then even we thought it got huge extension ..
And will complete 100 episode
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Total 6 papa
Teju kunal
Teju aneri
Teju aneri Rohan
Teju questions answering
Teju alone
Did I miss anything?
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
Can someone make separate post ,the S2 was bigger hit then even we thought it got huge extension ..
And will complete 100 episode
Yes someone make it got extended till Aug 5 as of now