exactly we canYes...we can complete
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
exactly we canYes...we can complete
I was thinking the same lolseems like this AT will be finished without the title only😆
that is uniqueness of the 25th DT/AT
yeah good ideaHahaaa....yes...think title for next AT
Okay why do you all have the same Tejaswi icon pic lol
What part of the Mishaan scenes did you guys like the most today
I liked Mishti’s top
Okay why do you all have the same Tejaswi icon pic lol
For teju bday
oh okay thanks sorry I can’t see it properly lolFor teju bday
What part of the Mishaan scenes did you guys like the most today
When mishti ruhaan selfie
When mishti turned to leave ruhaan stopped ryt
yeh the selfies were really niceWhen mishti ruhaan selfie
When mishti turned to leave ruhaan stopped ryt
Mishti walking away was good