Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yeah I knew this 😉😁
true and now I don’t feel like I can contribute everyone is talking in Hindi
I am there....I cant communicate in hindi🙋♀️🙋♀️🙋♀️
true and now I don’t feel like I can contribute everyone is talking in Hindi
Ooops! We will speak in English only then
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Yeah I knew this 😉😁
🤗🤗🤗
I was wondering the same bcz Kunal told in the iv na ks conclusion toh wahi hai & wahan ane tak time hai..Even I thought it might be 5th August but..
Originally posted by: arfanazneen
I was wondering the same bcz Kunal told in the iv na ks conclusion toh wahi hai & wahan ane tak time hai..Even I thought it might be 5th August but..
Yeah it's 5th August only 😉😍
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Yeah I knew this 😉😁
me too😉
me too😉
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Originally posted by: arfanazneen
I was wondering the same bcz Kunal told in the iv na ks conclusion toh wahi hai & wahan ane tak time hai..Even I thought it might be 5th August but..
I am upset yesterday it is ending....now happy😊😊😊😊💃💃💃💃