Ab tum naraz hoke dikhao didi didi kehke itna chidhayungi na 😜😜
I'll go silent then 😏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ab tum naraz hoke dikhao didi didi kehke itna chidhayungi na 😜😜
I'll go silent then 😏
Hi everyone 😃.
Kya baatein ho rahi hain?
@Chaaru @Ana @Hash I am taking ample rest my dearies..
@Hash how is your eye now btw
@Thulasi dear dont be upset I am taking rest
Abhi I am going to go sleep again..and dream of Samaina!
Bahut kam hain😡 Don't try to compare anyone with Ashdeep/Samaina🤬Kabhi fursat mein unki story batayungi. Woh dono sameer naina se kam nahi hai.
Kabhi fursat mein unki story batayungi. Woh dono sameer naina se kam nahi hai.
Inspiring🤣🤣
Ye kya puri duniya Ko pyaar Kyun ho raha🤣
🤣Both r doctors now. His love story is very inspiring.
@Chaaru @Ana @Hash I am taking ample rest my dearies..
@Hash how is your eye now btw
@Thulasi dear dont be upset I am taking rest
Abhi I am going to go sleep again..and dream of Samaina!
Shreya has hurt her eye😆
This is funny because people get confused between Twins and she's my Soul Twin😳
🤣
Kisko pyaar ho gaya? 😲