For me Mishti ex is a control freak
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
For me Mishti ex is a control freak
thank you and Veer is just too much he wants to insult her what a horrible person
I can understand revenge also. But, here, Mishti never asked for his money. In fact, when he tried to gift an expensive car, she didn't want it. He was the one who used to shove money down her throat. Then, on what basis was he insulting Mishti about her using him for money ( This is called deliberately, using something to insult someone)
I would have understood him insulting him, if she had really used him for money.. What a bitter man he is..
For me Mishti ex is a control freak
This was subtly shown since the beginning. Not everyone understood this. It was either his way or no way.
true but if he doesn’t let it go people will talk about it moreOriginally posted by: khatimeethi
Insult because marriage cards were distributed according to him.or mohalla aunty talking about him
By the way, whenever I come, people disappear..🤦🤦
I got that from the beginning I don’t like guys like him his parents are bad as wellOriginally posted by: arfanazneen
This was subtly shown since the beginning. Not everyone understood this. It was either his way or no way.
since last week people have been disappearing a lotOriginally posted by: arfanazneen
By the way, whenever I come, people disappear..🤦🤦
since last week people have been disappearing a lot
I know right. Even I was one of them 😛😛
By the way Ray, I've written something. You can read if u want
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/150470948?tid=5091832
true and now I don’t feel like I can contribute everyone is talking in HindiOriginally posted by: arfanazneen
I know right. Even I was one of them 😛😛