Originally posted by: Octothorpe
That terrace thing happens once in a while😆
But I'm doing good. A lot better I'll say. 😳
Thank you🤗
Glad to hear that OT.😃 What about your sore throat ? Still troubling you ? Shoo it away, gargle please.😛
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
That terrace thing happens once in a while😆
But I'm doing good. A lot better I'll say. 😳
Thank you🤗
Glad to hear that OT.😃 What about your sore throat ? Still troubling you ? Shoo it away, gargle please.😛
Originally posted by: snehatara
Glad to hear that OT.😃 What about your sore throat ? Still troubling you ? Shoo it away, gargle please.😛
I'm sounding like a dinosaur now🤣
I'll be fine.😳
How's Shreya?
Noooo...not sounding like a dinosaur...just a human.
Recovering....as per me.......recovered....as per Shreya.😛 So, you take a guess.
Originally posted by: snehatara
Noooo...not sounding like a dinosaur...just a human.
Recovering....as per me.......recovered....as per Shreya.😛 So, you take a guess.
I'm still a symbol🤣
Mom is right😆
Homo Sapiens, is that ok now.😛😆
And by the way, Mom is always right.⭐️
Good night OT and everyone.🤗 Sleep well and sweetest dreams.❤️
Originally posted by: snehatara
Homo Sapiens, is that ok now.😛😆
And by the way, Mom is always right.⭐️
Hashtag is a symbol🤣
Yep. Know that. Learnt that!😆
Originally posted by: snehatara
Hood night OT and everyone.🤗 Sleep well and sweetest dreams.❤️
Good night to you too Ma'am🤗
Take care of Shreya and yourself🤗
hi OT good morning how are you now 🤗
fever ko ek story sunado Katha chachi ki bhag jayega 😁
good morning Sneha 🤗Originally posted by: snehatara
Hi Anu.😃 Shreya is ok now. Looks like you're off to bed, must be tired with all the fun you had at Water park, Hope you enjoyed your trip.
![]()
yah we are enjoyed a lot n too tired 😁
Hru n shreya aah office Jana hi phir se tumhe?