Ye video ni aaya hai na?
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Ye video ni aaya hai na?
Originally posted by: Vartika026
Ye wala ni dekha Maine....kab aaya??
I think this is the segment which got deleted ..
Originally posted by: pranurosid
I think this is the segment which got deleted ..
Oh😭😭
In this teju said show will end on 5th July?
Originally posted by: Angelicdiya
Some girls r supporting ex. 👏
ignore them diya dear🤗
Yes. May be they will update tom
Originally posted by: pranurosid
I think this is the segment which got deleted ..
pranu add "Happy Birthday Tejasswi Prakash" in Title of Birthday thread na
ignore them diya dear🤗
Ya , Thank god only 20 epi left🤗
Originally posted by: Angelicdiya
Ya , Thank god only 20 epi left🤗
It's confirmed?
pranu add "Happy Birthday Tejasswi Prakash" in Title of Birthday thread na
Abhi change Karun ya at night?
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Abhi change Karun ya at night?
pranu jaise tumhe lage