Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Ye wala galti se hogya I don’t think anyone expected it when making the post that this couple would blow up 🤣🤣
Nothing in life happens by coincidence - that much u should know by now😛
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Ye wala galti se hogya I don’t think anyone expected it when making the post that this couple would blow up 🤣🤣
Nothing in life happens by coincidence - that much u should know by now😛
Now I've understood why he wears such a THICK SKINNED MASK🤣
🙊😂
🤣 🤣 krish 4 💔 see skin effect hoti dont worry i m gona give him 1 rose water bottle 🤣Now I've understood why he wears such a THICK SKINNED MASK🤣
Nothing in life happens by coincidence - that much u should know by now😛
I don’t think when Arshu made this post she thought this would happen
Neither did I when making that chumie comment
But somehow it did and we now have sajaan 🤣
Whilst he's ALWAYS shirtless around Dri☺️
Whilst he's ALWAYS shirtless around Dri☺️
Sajaan is now in danger
As today drishit fell on anjaan
bande ki demand boht hai 🤣 atleast 1 hug 🤣Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Abhi how much chumma chati do u want Bas Be karo🤣 bechara raku/anjaan kitne logo ko samale
Ek biwi... ek ex-dewaani....Ek fiancé.....Ek sachini.....Ek bitchoo
🤣🤣
really ❤ u watch episode drikshit sence ❤❤❤
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
bande ki demand boht hai 🤣 atleast 1 hug 🤣
Wo ek hug me le leti hoon 🤗
Baki sab ne tu ya chumiyaa lele ya dil bana diye rakku baba kiliye 🤣
British are known for their tea and in Itv heroines are always serving the hero tea
So.... how will this play out between SaJaan
He stamps his feet and fire erupts from earth as majestic shift cooker..then she hovers in the air on her hoverboard 🤣 fanning the flames?😆