But I'm still saying, kuch nahi milega on Randeep's birthday🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
But I'm still saying, kuch nahi milega on Randeep's birthday🤣
Okay hash and shweta di
I am off to sleep now
good night.see you tomorrow(hopefully)
🤗
Originally posted by: munchkinland
Okay hash and shweta di
I am off to sleep now
good night.see you tomorrow(hopefully)
🤗
Good night 🤗🤗
Tum sach me chup rho 💔
Milega Milega 😃
Now you have 🤗🤗🤗
Nhi Nhi🤔
Bolo Bolo
But hme Ashdeep zaroor milega 😆
Good night Shweta. Will practice silence hereon 😊
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Good night Shweta. Will practice silence hereon 😊
Tumhe ab sach me virtual punch bhejugi main
I don't like Silent Octo
Tum bolo
I am still here