Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Like those shoes man. 😎
Finally Mr Bajaj will meet Mr Basu and Ms Sharma!
waiting for a group photoOriginally posted by: nailah_AnuPre
Finally Mr Bajaj will meet Mr Basu and Ms Sharma!
So Erica Parth and Karan will officially meet at Ekta's bash 😃Hopefully someone posts a picture of them... I don't have hopes from karan 😆
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
waiting for a group photo
I hope we will get one.. I am dying to see how KSG & Erii’s pairing will look.. but I guess they will keep the suspense till the release of the promo..
Originally posted by: CaptainV
So Erica Parth and Karan will officially meet at Ekta's bash 😃Hopefully someone posts a picture of them... I don't have hopes from karan 😆
No hope from Erii either.. have to stalk the remaining guest..
Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre
No hope from Erii either.. have to stalk the remaining guest..
This as karan's fans we have always done coz he hardly posts 😆 Now time to find a person who will post a picture with people in the background 😆
Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre
I hope we will get one.. I am dying to see how KSG & Erii’s pairing will look.. but I guess they will keep the suspense till the release of the promo..
🥺
Originally posted by: CaptainV
This as karan's fans we have always done coz he hardly posts 😆 Now time to find a person who will post a picture with people in the background 😆
No Mrs BBSG to turn savior this time 🤣