Originally posted by: munchkinland
@Shweta di I am sure of it
aap dekh lena
phir hum milke hash ko virtual punches bhejenge 👊
Han ... Done 😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: munchkinland
@Shweta di I am sure of it
aap dekh lena
phir hum milke hash ko virtual punches bhejenge 👊
Han ... Done 😃
Noooooo.... I can't 😭😭
And YOU ARE NOT A SYMBOL 😈
Let me know when you'll be completely fine. I'll send a virtual punch then 😆
You'll punch me🥺
Are... Pyaar se.. vo bhi virtual 😆😆
@Shweta di I took all those screenshots
I am still.
You only show anger to those who are close to you. ❤️
Han.. Main 😆
Kbhi friends se maar nhi khayi kya?
Originally posted by: munchkinland
@Shweta di I took all those screenshots
Okay. 😃