Yup. Fingers crossed. 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yup. Fingers crossed. 😳
Tum Chup kro 😔😕
We all have been waiting for Rd's birthday just to get some Ashdeep moments.
Di I am sure milega
450th nhi toh 500
milega pkka
@Hash tum nhi bolo kuch bhi iss mamle main
Octo...
Can I send you a virtual punch? 🤔
Han.. I am also hopeful 🤗Tumhare muh me gulabjamun 🤗
You'll punch an unwell symbol?😒
Originally posted by: munchkinland
@Hash tum nhi bolo kuch bhi iss mamle main
Main chup ho gayi na toh puri duniya khamosh lagne lagegi Su
@Shweta di I am sure of it
aap dekh lena
phir hum milke hash ko virtual punches bhejenge 👊
@Hash mataji I am only talking in ashdeep matter
Noooooo.... I can't 😭😭
And YOU ARE NOT A SYMBOL 😈
Let me know when you'll be completely fine. I'll send a virtual punch then 😆