This must be the first time in history Parth has arrived before time for anything 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This must be the first time in history Parth has arrived before time for anything 🤣
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Am curious to see if bhatakte atma will make an appearance 😕
Dil is Saying he won’t turn up but dimag is like ud mat limit mei haan😒
I read buddhi ky budhhayBuddhi ka budday..😂😂😂
Some great investigator needs to tell me if that is Erica’s cap he is wearing. I feel like I have seen her wear a cap that is black outside and has the Burberry pattern inside.
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
Whaaaat the whaaat
UKG is here! grab ur magnifier glasses guys!😎
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
I read aur p ky bady bady taang
Ittu sa pait Hain ok...bada Nahi 😈
Originally posted by: shilpa2323
I feel.. ll get special trio pic in her party...😎
Chup chup chup! 😒 🤐
tery mu main mery mendak ka paoOriginally posted by: shilpa2323
I feel.. ll get special trio pic in her party...😎
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
Whaaaat the whaaat
Aaiye aapka hi intazaar tha. Fullhouse Now !!🤪
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
There you are. Sab Tippani mangta 😆
I always miss the beginning!!!!