Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_Trendsetter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So agree with you. Having seen Tinaa in previous shows with such beautiful consummation scenes and otherwise also beautifully written romantic scenes.

Also, The leads will be much happier if they just pair AKarsh and Satrupa and bring a new guy for Jhanvi. 

They are just being wasted. 

I am not liking Akarsh a bit as of now. He is totally shown helping Dayan in all possible negative way. Giving bali of human, kidnapping Rimpi, torturing kids.,... ANd that too knowing that his mom is not doing it to be normal, but to rule the world and make it dayan lok. smiley29 

There is no trust between them. The only thing which somewhere make them a couple was their love. But seeing the memory loss track and how happily he is consummating with Satrups and forget consummating, he is just happy thinking about consumating with Satrups. Memory is lost but feelings? Seen many shows with memory loss track but the lead so happily consummating with someone else. Totally stupid track. Then out of blue even Jhanvi was ok to get him killed? Ho absurd. She literally risked her life, her whole family to protect him  even when she thought he was involved in Daayan's plan of killing her family. Akarsh too is so happy when he knows his mom will brutally kill Jhanvi. He has lost memory but what about his feelings. They both are such unstable and confusing now. Especially Akarsh. Why did he save Jhanvi two times before if he ultimately had to get her brutally killed by his mom? 

Then Jhanvi can also move on. Its not like she can't live without Akarsh. She has all the reasons to move on. I doubt their love is as strong as they are trying to portray zabardasti. 

If they had brought another guy for Jhanvi and another girl for Akarsh. May be romance genure would have gathered more poeple to watch. Romance between couple usually is the thing that attracts audience.

They can bring someone else for Jhanvi and turn Satrupa little positive. Pair Jhanvi with someone else, and AKarsh with someone else. Can;t see them reunite now.

Or else just kill Jhanvi at the end. Since the show is ending and they cant just bring another entry for Jhanvi  so they can just end by showing Jhanvi killed by Daayan.

Edited by The_Trendsetter - 4 years ago
Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

"how happily he is consummating with Satrups and forget consummating, he is just happy thinking..."

Haha are we  actually talking about sex or him consumating a drink. 

That is a weird sentence to read don't mind.  

Serial ending with Jhanvi being killed by daayan.

That's a morbid thought Trendsetter. 

Why not just a happy breakup with both leads moving on to a better future aka Kal ho na ho....

In real life we don't have one end but multiple beginnings and endings . Why not end it on a positive note with a good msg for viewers. As is possible in a supernatural show anyway.

I just remembered another show Prerna & Anurag. Throughout the serial they never united had multiple happy marriages and died in the end as first loves never meant to be.

Strange why am i remembering so many old ekta serials today....

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

"how happily he is consummating with Satrups and forget consummating, he is just happy thinking..."

Haha are we  actually talking about sex or him consumating a drink. 

That is a weird sentence to read don't mind.  

Serial ending with Jhanvi being killed by daayan.

That's a morbid thought Trendsetter. 

Why not just a happy breakup with both leads moving on to a better future aka Kal ho na ho....

In real life we don't have one end but multiple beginnings and endings . Why not end it on a positive note with a good msg for viewers. As is possible in a supernatural show anyway.

I just remembered another show Prerna & Anurag. Throughout the serial they never united had multiple happy marriages and died in the end as first loves never meant to be.

Strange why am i remembering so many old ekta serials today....

Most part of first half of epi was shown AKarsh thinking why satrupa left him in between  and was so happy thinking that he and Satrupa will have their first night(consummation) bringing those stars for her. The point being, his memory is lost, but his feelings? They are just confusing the viewers. One time in his memory loss he saves Jhanvi, only to hand Jhanvi over to his mom to be killed brutally. (He very well knows the reason why his mom will give Jhanvi's bali and stupid Veer and Brijesh thought AKarsh dont know that Jhanvi will be brutally killed by his mom. The only one he cares for is his mom. Period. That mom who is evil to the core). ONe scene he says this suhagrat is bojh for him and them in isollation he is so excited for his first night with Satrupa. He should decide is the suhagrat/sex with satrupa bojh or happiness for him.

Before anyone says about Jhanvi. She was totally wrong if she inspite of knowing that Satrups will kill him still went on with the prosedure of killing daayan. When she herself risked her whole family so many times in saving him. It is plain stupid and unexpcted. SHe can just move on and they can bring someone for her. The only thing which i see different is AKarsh is on evil (Daayan) side right now and Jhanvi is selflessly trying to save the world. 

May be yes better. They can end it on a happy note with AKarsh and Jhanvi just saperating. Jhanvi living in Delhi may be with her family and Akarsh moving on.

But practically, they will show them reunite as AKarsh is gaining his memory back. So the only way to show them not together is showing Jhanvi dead.

Edited by The_Trendsetter - 4 years ago
Hallyumint thumbnail

But not in the way that will satisfy any true Akarshvi fan. 

I don't really blame tina and mohit. It cannot be helped. 

But not in the way that will satisfy any true Akarshvi fan. 

I don't really blame tina and mohit. It cannot be helped. 

Honestly we deny or not. The buzz and fan following of AKarshvi was pretty high. Saying this when I myself have been die heart fan of them. I saw many beautiful edits and videos by fans on them. Few from people who were not like big fan of either of them. But as much as I loved AKarshvi, now they are plain boring. I how much I want but end up comparing AKarshvi with pervious onscreen pairs of tinaa and AKarshvi are now no where near.

People have already started losing interest in them. I used to watch for every epi for AKarshvi, now I watch only as a Tinaa Fan. SO honestky I doubt there are much of fans left. There are few genuine fans but when the show is ending, nothing left, its better to kill Jhanvi because I doubt they will show them leaving each other if Jhanvi or AKarsh is still alive.

Mohit-Tinaa. I have never seen Tinaa so uncomfortable to even touch the person's face properly (Again can't help but compare previous show scenes where she used to beautifully cup the male lead's face. It was simple yet intimate scene). Consummation is far apart. Mohit too looks totally distant. 

In short, romance is not just about consummation. Even if writters wrote their saperation track beautifully, it adds to the story. Have seen endless memory loss track very nicely written, which kind for make people love the lead couple more.

Their simple scenes can also be written in better way. 

Hallyumint thumbnail

I wasn't talking about consumation but their romantic scenes. 

But agree with you their pairing has become bland.

Jhanvi dying as the only way out that's depressing.

I prefer a happy ending not necessarily a romantic one.

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

imo they have ruined jhanvi's character more in this consummation track than aakarsh's... aakarsh is anyway not in his senses but still shown hesistant many times when saptrupa was getting intimate so somehow they can justify him but wonder what justification they will give for jhanvi not willing to save aakarsh, jhanvi never backed off in her fight with daayan just by believing shivji will punish daayan so not sure will she come up with the hypothetical answer that she knew her love will bring aakarsh back to justify herself ðŸ¤ª , coz akarshvi will anyway reunite whether we like or not...

Edited by -JaZ- - 4 years ago
Hallyumint thumbnail

Now I'm really going to have to watch the epi to know whether Akru actually slept together or plain made out.

Everyone's giving confusing statements.

I wasn't talking about consumation but their romantic scenes. 

But agree with you their pairing has become bland.

Jhanvi dying as the only way out that's depressing.

I prefer a happy ending not necessarily a romantic one.

Same here, but the show is itself so unhappy with so many deaths on the hands of daayan so one more death doesnt make any difference to the already sad show. The show initially had its happy moments, be it between Jhanvi family, or between AKarsh and his family, or between AKarsh-Jhanvi, or between Jhanvi and her friends. In any which ways the main motive is to show evil losing in end that is daayan losing. They can just kill Daayan and also Jhanvi with her. 

I so wished they had show AKarshvi in a netter way but they don't even want to show them in better way (not saying abour romance but overall track, they as a couple are confusing) so its better to kill Jhanvi. That is why I just had this idea they should show. Because lets accept the cvs are confused. They dont wanna saperate them officially but want to show stupid tracks. As per offscreen segment I guess AKarsh-Jhanvi have either remarried or something because jHanvi is back to wearing mangalsutra, a new one. So let us accpet there is no change they would saperate them on mutual basis. They have had serious trust issues, misunderstanding but they showed them reunited in just 5 seconds when they wanted too. The only way to not end AKarshvi together is to kill one of them and better option is Jhanvi because she is human and Daayan and Satrupa both hate her to the core.