Fans are amazing. What is the use of requesting Karan? He is only an actor who is here to do his job
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Fans are amazing. What is the use of requesting Karan? He is only an actor who is here to do his job
Tch Tch Tch .....🤣
Ok sorry I completely mistook the meaning of goal. I thought it was something else....err...leave it😆
Hi guys. 45th AT..🥳
I missed you guys.. And 44th AT..😒
AnuPre ki shaadi again in front of Durga Maa.. 😆
Loved their double prayer.. ❤️
The MF has another AT now..Seems like a new forum..
Aurtika where did u go? u disappeared right after first Eid Morning :/
Originally posted by: luvmayurarti
In live Fans requested to scooter plz Don't separate AnuPre
scooter se nahi mata se request karo
hailcaptain
Aurtika welcome back
Good Morning everyone🤗 anything new and exciting
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
scooter se nahi mata se request karo
Mata bhaav nahin deti 😆, last time Komo se bhi request kiya tha 😆
So these days when I search #kzk2 on IG, I get everything under the sun 🤔 Faces I have never seen in my life