Originally posted by: Enchanteur
Getting back to biryaani after four months
I only love this show when side iconic characters are away 🤡
Biryani sada milti rahegii..... sometimes with elaichi ofcourse . But supply kam nahin hoga
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
Getting back to biryaani after four months
I only love this show when side iconic characters are away 🤡
Biryani sada milti rahegii..... sometimes with elaichi ofcourse . But supply kam nahin hoga
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
I felt he found the tap so middle class like mohini 😆his expressions were like that only.
P.S anu did chance pe dance 😆he loves gola
Is this what I think it is?😆
and what do u think 😆Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
Is this what I think it is?😆
Originally posted by: IDZ6T6KRHWLOJ7DP
Even I want that DG , these two had solo breakdowns , Ek Couple wala bhi chahiye....for the time wherr they were separated and pinned for each other .
But CVs think by showing that they might loose the grip of trp Audience 🤔😆
Trp audience ke chakkar mein they have made the show into a CID drama I skipped most of last weeks epis. Friday epi was the only one I watched from start to end
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
and what do u think 😆
Next DT note on the way😆
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
if you are proud of me no wonder you are my fan 😆
I hate birds btw.
Scare the shit outta me 😭
Do u know how common ppl get scared from birds?🤣 I lauuvveee Birdss😳 I once pet a pigeon,budgie and cockatiel❤️🤣
In live Fans requested to scooter plz Don't separate AnuPre
she is gola for himOriginally posted by: -Doppelganger-
Next DT note on the way😆
He loves to choos
Tonight I'll silently read
Welcome back🤗
Loved the ease and comfort between both of them . 😍
Surprisingly I didn't mind Anurag not apologising to Pre in last epi..They both preferred " I love you" to " I am Sorry ".. They actually had meaningful convo in the jungle.. Cvs are being very gracious.
i really loved the scene it shows pre always trust anu