Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Hifi
I remind everyone about their birthday,their friends and even parents and I forgot to wish them on that day.
Makhan malai 🤣
Silly us 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
Afternoon now lol 😆🤗
🤣
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
Afternoon now lol 😆🤗
Om then gud noon😆
What were you guys guessing lol? 😆
Aww yours is 25th?
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
19 for now 🤣
👍🏼
I guessed ur b'day month as Dec🤣
Yup 25th
Me too 🤣🤣
Great🤗
3 days after Dhoni's and 4 days after my brother's.
And 2 days before my favourite day.😆