Whose name?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Whose name?
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByZ-iCOh9XB/
Pagal log😆
I can pm you wont say hereOriginally posted by: pallawi1803
Whose name?
anupre are the best
https://www.instagram.com/p/Byaf8GTleU2/
ShitPlus trying to jinx again😆
Originally posted by: RollingStones
They should have gone with CaRan 😆 , I can give good names ...BaPre was Best ...😆
Yes i loved bapre
I would name them KaRi aka curry🤣
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
Kuchh to keh Raha Tha very good ..
Wow apne headphones/earphones nikalo...they are required right now..
Btw I m glad the way they have vikrant there and laughing with them🤗
Koi male awaaz peeche se ..." This is what happens Parth when he lifts his thumbs up or when he lifts himself up" then everyone shouted Parth and laughed. Then Parth said up 😆
Ye kya Joke samajh Nahi Aaya.
Edit: koi male awaaz Nahi... Parth himself said that line 😆
Priya thats the whole point🤣 Baap re is BaPre🤣
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
https://www.instagram.com/p/Byaf8GTleU2/
ShitPlus trying to jinx again😆
Kamine Log .....😆 , PR back to Anurag/Parth fangirl mode 🤣
KSG wil be fab addition to this Mad Cast