Poll
Better actor/performer? Ranveer vs Hrithik!!!
Who is better actor/performer?😊
Hrithik.
Because I like Hrithik and Ranveer hasn't played something like Ethan yet.
Originally posted by: hotchic2
Hrithik.
Because I like Hrithik and Ranveer hasn't played something like Ethan yet.
Ranveer is doing Dhoom 4. It will be interesting if he can perform better than HR and John.
Originally posted by: YKBJGYYAZCUAHJT6
Ranveer is doing Dhoom 4. It will be interesting if he can perform better than HR and John.
Since when? I thought SRK was doing it. I don't think anyone can surpass Hrithik in Dhoom. He set the bar too high. People drooled over him more than Aish at her best sexy avatar. I don't think Ranveer can incite that kind of reaction.
HR. He had done well in every genre except for comedy be it romance(KHNPH), Historical( Jodha Akbar), Action( Dhoom 2), Slice of Life (ZNMD) , Fantasy(KMG), Super-Hero( Krish Series) or Drama(Agneepath).
Originally posted by: hotchic2
Since when? I thought SRK was doing it. I don't think anyone can surpass Hrithik in Dhoom. He set the bar too high. People drooled over him more than Aish at her best sexy avatar. I don't think Ranveer can incite that kind of reaction.
Frankly, Ranveer is the logical choice. I don't see SRK doing Dhoom 4. It needs someone fresh and young. Only Ranveer fills in that shoe.
I would like a prequel with John and Hrithik. That would be massive. 😛
Originally posted by: FEY3YL7G2YUI4GS5
Frankly, Ranveer is the logical choice. I don't see SRK doing Dhoom 4. It needs someone fresh and young. Only Ranveer fills in that shoe.
I would like a prequel with John and Hrithik. That would be massive. 😛
John has lost his charm though. Hrithik's return would be amazing. He elevated the hype. YRF should rethink about their decision.
Ranveer Singh
And I am serious
Wow just wow... 😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: hotchic2
John has lost his charm though. Hrithik's return would be amazing. He elevated the hype. YRF should rethink about their decision.
I don't know what they are thinking but 50+ actors won't work for me like Amir. HR and John set the bar too high for them.
Aneet paddas film, its been made by one of ranveers best friends, and he looks so hot! ♥️...
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/entertainment/story/deepika-padukone-and-ranveer-singh-welcome-second-daughter-2998447-2026-09-19
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
Ranveer Singh spotted new pictures https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2056576529593930119?s=20 ad shoot with a child...
4