Originally posted by: Mayashika
Oh. Mystery. Let me see if I can watch it tomorrow night. Is there many episodes to catch up on?
Which show you guys are talking about?
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Mayashika
Oh. Mystery. Let me see if I can watch it tomorrow night. Is there many episodes to catch up on?
Which show you guys are talking about?
Originally posted by: Mayashika
Oh. Mystery. Let me see if I can watch it tomorrow night. Is there many episodes to catch up on?
Nope. Just 5
Bepannah Pyaar on Colours.
Aree Shreya Rockerz bann gayi! Mubarakann! :D
Originally posted by: Morning.Flower
Aree Shreya Rockerz bann gayi! Mubarakann! :D
Finally! Missed you so much. 🤗
Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
Finally! Missed you so much. 🤗
300% yess!!!
Missed you ALLL SOOO MUCHHHH!
Where were you for so long?
Exams exams exams.
And also a few trips here and there.
I've been in DD forum since a day hoping to see you. I was very afraid I'll never see you again cause even this CC was lying dead.
I read all your Drikshit stories! So goood all of them!!!!
And a lot of my time also went in catching up on all the shows I'd left ages ago 😆