don’t say that be positive when the drama starts Mishaan have to stick together and support each other
You're right Ray, we should stay positive.... But I can't help it😭😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
don’t say that be positive when the drama starts Mishaan have to stick together and support each other
You're right Ray, we should stay positive.... But I can't help it😭😭
exactly my thinkingYes...people started loosing intrest
agreed we all feel the sameOriginally posted by: Vartika026
Obviously why would anyone want to waste their time when they're not getting anything out of the show
Originally posted by: Angelicdiya
True. This weeks they give us only filler episode. Unnecessarily dragged kidnapping track . No proper Mishaan scenes. Iss week maine sare episodes skip karke dekha.
Maine skip to ni kia but I was tempted to do so....I hated this whole week
oh wow okay I get it now thanks
Ramayana is an epic you should read it sometime.... The translation I mean....you'll like it😍😍
silly people lost the plotOriginally posted by: Angelicdiya
True. This weeks they give us only filler episode. Unnecessarily dragged kidnapping track . No proper Mishaan scenes. Iss week maine sare episodes skip karke dekha.
Originally posted by: Vartika026
Maine skip to ni kia but I was tempted to do so....I hated this whole week
Hope we get a good promo on sunday. Am missing my MisHaan😭
hmm maybe but I can’t be asked my sister tries to get me to readOriginally posted by: Vartika026
Ramayana is an epic you should read it sometime.... The translation I mean....you'll like it😍😍
yes pleaseOriginally posted by: Angelicdiya
Hope we get a good promo on sunday. Am missing my MisHaan😭
silly people lost the plot
true dear. MisHaan fans r so upset😔