I am good tooooooooooo didii
And how are you finding the episodes theses days ?
I am not watching the show darling
Maybe m not feeling to watch something these days..
Only thing I watch nowadays is mukbangs
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am good tooooooooooo didii
And how are you finding the episodes theses days ?
I am not watching the show darling
Maybe m not feeling to watch something these days..
Only thing I watch nowadays is mukbangs
Originally posted by: suhaaana
I am not watching the show darling
Maybe m not feeling to watch something these days..
Only thing I watch nowadays is mukbangs
OMG me too. Mukbangs are such stress buster I feel😆
Thank god
Some can understand my craving to watch mukbang
They help to satisfy your cravings
Who do u follow octo
Originally posted by: suhaaana
Thank god
Some can understand my craving to watch mukbang
They help to satisfy your cravings
Who do u follow octo
Haha! True. I watch randomly anyone I don't even recognise😆. Though not a foodie but somehow I feel good watching so much of food😆
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Haha! True. I watch randomly anyone I don't even recognise😆. Though not a foodie but somehow I feel good watching so much of food😆
The portion they eat I can't even have one forth..
Watch Veronica Wang
She is a masterpiece and hynee
@Labhya sbko itni nind kyu aa rhi hain
Originally posted by: suhaaana
The portion they eat I can't even have one forth..
Watch Veronica Wang
She is a masterpiece and hynee
Okay. I'll watch em next.
True! I can't even finish a half plate of Hakka noodles.🤣 I don't know how they eat so much
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Okay. I'll watch em next.
True! I can't even finish a half plate of Hakka noodles.🤣 I don't know how they eat so much
I don't like most of the food they eat but it feels so good just by watching
Originally posted by: suhaaana
I don't like most of the food they eat but it feels so good just by watching
Yep. I don't know how and why but it's so satisfying😆
Satisfying is synonymous to Peggie neo
She says this word hundred times