Originally posted by: 57ZLUIQYYGRHTQDT
Ab life mien yahin kaam hain , faltu ke polls pe jaake comment karo ...
Bhag re ....😆 , I'll go to MF and check something interesting happening ...😆
Dirammaaaa is happening😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: 57ZLUIQYYGRHTQDT
Ab life mien yahin kaam hain , faltu ke polls pe jaake comment karo ...
Bhag re ....😆 , I'll go to MF and check something interesting happening ...😆
Dirammaaaa is happening😆
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Her smile when Anurag says I love you Prerna❤️
They are looking absolutely gorgeous in the recent episodes 😍
Erica is the best FL I have seen who gives this much natural shy smiles and blushes
I am waiting for the day I see one positive comment in EDT from a person
When prerna said I love you too
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I am waiting for the day I see one positive comment in EST from a person
The one who comes immediately after Suta update in EDT discussions everyday with her wonderful negativity? I know. She is primary reason I stopped going there.
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
She is still questioning him about the ring size. And how cutely said ab itni bar tumhara haath pakar liya hai jan gaya hoon size
He could have mentioned the Naveen Babu example, but looks like ladka has forgotten about Naveen Babu 😆
I like this small shot because even amidst danger they were able to bring smile on each other’s face with three little words ☺️
Durga ma blessings again and again. Anupre will be Anupre. No phat phati can do anything. Bas boldiya
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Her smile when Anurag says I love you Prerna❤️
They are looking absolutely gorgeous in the recent episodes 😍
Her face exudes absolute bliss... Like she doesn't even care that death is knocking at their doorstep