Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai
Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum New Promo
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByQMQFPlAd5/
^^^ ML is a doctor while FL is an actress..
I wonder if this story / serial based on real life..? Our very own Madhuri Dixit Nene? 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai
Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum New Promo
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByQMQFPlAd5/
^^^ ML is a doctor while FL is an actress..
I wonder if this story / serial based on real life..? Our very own Madhuri Dixit Nene? 🤔
The trailer didn't impress me but I liked the song "Aithey aa" (Audio) 🤷 Aithey aa
Actually, picturization wise the one with Disha Patnai was the best
But yes, other songs are good too. 😊
602