Did she really sing that song for harshu?🌚 that 'abhi aayega ruko'❤️
I mean only Jenny knows😪
Also that MEME!!! That’s me every time I see JenShas content
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Did she really sing that song for harshu?🌚 that 'abhi aayega ruko'❤️
I mean only Jenny knows😪
Also that MEME!!! That’s me every time I see JenShas content
Originally posted by: -Ishana-
I mean only Jenny knows😪
Also that MEME!!! That’s me every time I see JenShas content
Haha that meme fits everywhere. I love that frog😂
Haha that meme fits everywhere. I love that frog😂
😂😂😂
Have u seen new post by Jenni? Sponsored by Samsung🤣
Have u seen new post by Jenni? Sponsored by Samsung🤣
Yes I’m proud of my girl! I heard they get paid tons for those ads on Instagram!
But yeah we all know she uses iPhone 😂
Originally posted by: -Ishana-
Yes I’m proud of my girl! I heard they get paid tons for those ads on Instagram!
But yeah we all know she uses iPhone 😂
Eeeyup! she doesnt care about that phone at all😆 she will stick with iphone🤣 I heard also that those Insta videos gain followers too
She's looking hot & beautiful 😍😍😍
Originally posted by: BarbieVenom
She's looking hot & beautiful 😍😍😍
As always 😍
Eeeyup! she doesnt care about that phone at all😆 she will stick with iphone🤣 I heard also that those Insta videos gain followers too
True that! At least she’s using social media unlike Mr. Antisocial Chopda 😔 my eyes are tarasaoing for him to post
I mean I would check him out too Jenny 😂
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByaWaWPBCTg/?igshid=uvnsd1aco4zb