Originally posted by: Suparna13
ab kahan kar rahi hu..😆🤗
phir thik hain
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Suparna13
ab kahan kar rahi hu..😆🤗
phir thik hain
Good night...🤗
@hash take rest yaar...🤗and sleep acche se!
The epi was good 😊
Mai. Bhi sim diii k story pr unres karne aaya tha ab mai nikalta hai
Kal.milega
Goodnight everyonee🤗
Hiiiiiiii 😃
Sab so gye??
Originally posted by: mysterious17
The epi was good 😊
Yup. I loved it. Waiting for tomorrow now. Pta nhi Kya hoga ab party me
Haha...
I thought tum bhi chali gyi
How are you? 😃
@su diii I've unreserved on your os as well
And sometimes it's good to be an owl 😆😆😆
I have been there many times. 😆