Originally posted by: Smita_rawat
I have also read some reviews but most of the people r not understand first episode.. Some r confused n some r optimistic that in next episode may be picture will be clear😃😆
I have no optimism for that show😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Smita_rawat
I have also read some reviews but most of the people r not understand first episode.. Some r confused n some r optimistic that in next episode may be picture will be clear😃😆
I have no optimism for that show😂
I have no optimism for that show😂
Me too😃🤣
😉 Yeah let's start.......😎Originally posted by: Smita_rawat
So lets start ride😉😊
Never...... From now I'm stick to u both😉.....Missed u too. Dont leave us again😭 3 ppl chating is better than 2😆
Hayyee thx for the wishes🤗just yesterday IF fixed the Ladder group.Was supposed to be a dazzler from last month😆
Hope u guys reach the next rank soon😎
Oh!!! But yesterday only they fixed it!!! U too dear........
Leenaaa...........🤗Gopppsss🤗
Leenaaa...........🤗
🤗🤗 we never chat in real time. We reply after hours or day :/
Finally we r!!❤ cotton candy is missing :(
Originally posted by: Smita_rawat
I have also read some reviews but most of the people r not understand first episode.. Some r confused n some r optimistic that in next episode may be picture will be clear😃😆
proof of our Kasam's power💪💪💪.......
🤗🤗 we never chat in real time. We reply after hours or day :/
Finally we r!!❤ cotton candy is missing :(
Yeah!!! Our first chat!!!! So we should celebrate it....... 🥳...... Yep Smita is missing.....
Yeah!!! Our first chat!!!! So we should celebrate it....... 🥳...... Yep Smita is missing.....
Yess we should celebrate plus 40 pgs of madness