I like my new name behen..
I live in your brain bhen
I know ki tujhe pasand aayega tbhi toh dia hain🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I like my new name behen..
I live in your brain bhen
I know ki tujhe pasand aayega tbhi toh dia hain🤗
and I also have a gut feeling that Sameer wont be able to keep his hands off Naina and will sneak her away from some romance
this may happen because he can not romance her in front of everybody so they will have to sneak out
woh toh pata hai..humari samaina fantasies bhi same hai yaar 😆Originally posted by: munchkinland
I live in your brain bhen
I know ki tujhe pasand aayega tbhi toh dia hain🤗
I just know it christmas party epis ke baad people will be like the charm is back though aaj ke epi ke baad I dont really feel it left the showOriginally posted by: munchkinland
this may happen because he can not romance her in front of everybody so they will have to sneak out
woh toh pata hai..humari samaina fantasies bhi same hai yaar 😆
seriously yeh hume kal pta chl gya😆
I think in Christmas party shibani will get to know about samaina and naina will bond with sejal and others. Aise hi Christmas party nahi dikhayenge. Kuch hoga zaroor.
I just know it christmas party epis ke baad people will be like the charm is back though aaj ke epi ke baad I dont really feel it left the show
people keep cribbing because they are used to EK nonsense so they won't ever understand this show
I ignore them totally
behen we were about to write the same 18+ OS..isse zyada proof kya chahiye 🤣Originally posted by: munchkinland
seriously yeh hume kal pta chl gya😆
I think in Christmas party shibani will get to know about samaina and naina will bond with sejal and others. Aise hi Christmas party nahi dikhayenge. Kuch hoga zaroor.
ha voh toh hain
in logo ne samaina ke birthday nhi dikhaye ek baar phir kyuki kuch major nhi hua hoga unpr
behen we were about to write the same 18+ OS..isse zyada proof kya chahiye 🤣
sssh bhen not here
vrna sbko pta chl jayega