Atcha sochne se atchaa hotta hai
Deepika lage rahoon ❤️😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Atcha sochne se atchaa hotta hai
Deepika lage rahoon ❤️😂
Kaal vijay ratna went pi now what will be the story line??
Like how dd will save the ratna’s from pi.
Kaal vijay ratna went pi now what will be the story line??
Like how dd will save the ratna’s from pi.
Ask Mukta🤣
Rakshit has to speak now for himself and Drishti.I want ro hear this from Rakshits mouth not Dristi then the impact on mahima will be something else..
Isliye im completely against rakshit being anjaan..
Tu phir Kon hoga drishti ki sasur je
lekin ab to vms be bhan gaye I can’t unsee them 🤣
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Ye to mukks he bata Sakai hai
Lekin pehle mujhe use apni eidi cha he ye 😩😂
Kya chahiye
N i dont expect anything except khaayali puloav from mukku esp after watching naagin 3 finale..kya finaale tha wo😡🤢
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Ask Mukta🤣
Nope I won’t 🤣
Agar rakshit anjaan nikhla to phir se shuru se lekar ab tak wo natak ki karahahai kya dri ke saath sab jaante hue bhi anjaan bankar..
Chiru ko bhi janta hai tab to dd ki sari sachai bhi janta hoga na
God pls no no .. this must not happen..
Ufff ab or tension 🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️
Pehle lava 🤦🏻♀️
Phir divya Be bani 🤦🏻♀️
Mahima 🤦🏻♀️
Ab ye anjaan wale sawaal 🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️
🤣Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Tu phir Kon hoga drishti ki sasur je
lekin ab to vms be bhan gaye I can’t unsee them 🤣
Kaal vijay ratna went pi now what will be the story line??
Like how dd will save the ratna’s from pi.
I read in one of the spoilers of Instagram that R has one important part of KV ratna. I think it can happen for Guruji did say that sisters can't save the world without R. So I think even though Pi has it, she will still need to get the remaining part from R.