but by now you know
I can do that to you🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
but by now you know
I can do that to you🤗
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Where's Ray and my Twinnie?🤔
Ray is busy in Eid
and Shreya did not come today at all
she only replied once I guess
I love you too🤗❤️
Originally posted by: munchkinland
Ray is busy in Eid
and Shreya did not come today at all
she only replied once I guess
She seems to be very busy😳
Shreya would be up with her studies etc😒
Originally posted by: munchkinland
I love you too🤗❤️
It becomes so difficult to not talk to you on some days.😳
🤗
yeah seems so
but why won't you talk to me
I told you naa whenever you wish you can talk to me🤗
I hope so too😃