My cousins are better😆
Atleast they call me di🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
My cousins are better😆
Atleast they call me di🤣
Shall i go
I mean that😆
Pata hai kaise episodes honge isliye
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9
Saru🤗missed u
Koi bts nhi dekha
But i know how mahima & lava will rub ravan's engagement news on dri , & lava will rub her pda with rakshit on dri with full encouagement from mahima.
I m feeling very sorry 4 Dri , she sacrifice everything 4 humanity still she is suffering so much.
I agree dri has faults but still she dont deserve it
But i think Drishti will do smthing to break Lava apart frm Rakshit
No respect at all.
The younger one among them.
Calls me with vegetables names.
No respect at all.
The younger one among them.
Calls me with vegetables names.
Lol🤣
Yup.Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
But i think Drishti will do smthing to break Lava apart frm Rakshit
She will not let Rakshit marry Lava.
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Thanks🤣
I'm first in something after really long time. 😆
Usually I'm 2nd in everything 🤣
🤣🤣
I don’t even come at second too.😂😂😂
Vegetable names🤣🤣No respect at all.
The younger one among them.
Calls me with vegetables names.
Song playing tera mujhse hai pehle ka nata koi