Originally posted by: deepikagupta9
I m feeling like skipping this week episodes😒
Why
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9
I m feeling like skipping this week episodes😒
Why
Even my younger cousins r taller than me.😂😂😂
😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Tiny word is reserved for my bro
Ohh ok 🤗
My brother calls me motu and chotu. Though I'm not fat😭Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
My brother too 🤣
Mine also😆Even my younger cousins r taller than me.😂😂😂
Busy ghar par.. both kids r not leaving me.. full tired re today..
Ok saru take care🤗
Lol
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Mine also😆
Hifi 😆
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
My brother too 🤣
All bro r same🤣
Ok saru take care🤗
Shall i go