Ohk🤣Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Nope my brother😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ohk🤣Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Nope my brother😆
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Dont cry Jaanu MSD came
Yup thought of switching of the tv but then MSD came
I m feeling like skipping this week episodes😒
All r my cousin brothers around 6 or 6'2 lol
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9
I m feeling like skipping this week episodes😒
Yar aate hi mood kharab hojayega ..kuch bts dekha kya tune aisi kyun kehrahiho
Great.😆Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
No worries. Now Dhoni is batting
My brother too 🤣
She is third.
I'm first🥳
Even my younger cousins r taller than me.😂😂😂