Yeah, long time! 🤣 Let’s see what happens till their next birthdays - where they stand! 😂😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yeah, long time! 🤣 Let’s see what happens till their next birthdays - where they stand! 😂😂😂
OK...😂😂😂😂
So at night.. One uncle came to my house n rang the house bell...
By the time I opened my door n suddenly theres thunder n lightning n power too goes off..
Then my mum says Mr. Bajaj is here 😂😂😂😂😂
P. S I don't know but wanted to share this. ROFL 
Guys I'll Be Posting The Links Of My OSs, Here. I Hope To Get Some Reviews This Time. 😝😝😝
PS: Thanks For All The Love My Lovely Didis. Love You All.
Originally posted by: shilpa2323
OK...😂😂😂😂
So at night.. One uncle came to my house n rang the house bell...
By the time I opened my door n suddenly theres thunder n lightning n power too goes off..
Then my mum says Mr. Bajaj is here 😂😂😂😂😂
P. S I don't know but wanted to share this. ROFL
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Was he actually some mr.bajaj?
I can't even .🤣🤣Originally posted by: RKU3M4XQZLSJ2EVT
Yeah, long time! 🤣 Let’s see what happens till their next birthdays - where they stand! 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: priya185
yes I am a foodie... if you want to I seriously wouldnt mind
both leena and ench said they ate pizza
Oh, well, okay, lemme meet all those people tomorrow again who prepared all those different things and collect all those recipes! 🤣
Originally posted by: E4CHSJ5AJIEE46B5
Yeah, long time! 🤣 Let’s see what happens till their next birthdays - where they stand! 😂😂😂
Will the show be on till then 🤪
But If the show ends and they coincidentally meet each other on their bdays then what should we feel 🤪
And did he looks like ksg or hc or the gazillion other stars they are debating about outside this AT?
apne hi family ka hi dedoOriginally posted by: N5OARIWVMZ7J2WYQ
Oh, well, okay, lemme meet all those people tomorrow again who prepared all those different things and collect all those recipes! 🤣
it will look funny asking random people only zoya akhtar does that