Originally posted by: Vartika026
He has to.....you have to Ruhaan pls😩
And the way that creepy ba*tard touching her and looking at her, I feel like killing him😡🤬
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Vartika026
He has to.....you have to Ruhaan pls😩
And the way that creepy ba*tard touching her and looking at her, I feel like killing him😡🤬
Originally posted by: pranurosid
And the way that creepy ba*tard touching her and looking at her, I feel like killing him😡🤬
Ditto yaar.....that creep🤬🤬 and I wanna kill whoever planned this kidnapping too🤬
Originally posted by: Vartika026
Ditto yaar.....that creep🤬🤬 and I wanna kill whoever planned this kidnapping too🤬
Chalo join the club..If Ruhaan couldn't save her hum chalte hain😉
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Chalo join the club..If Ruhaan couldn't save her hum chalte hain😉
Haan then we'll save both mishtu and Ruhaan😍😍😂😂
Originally posted by: Vartika026
Haan then we'll save both mishtu and Ruhaan😍😍😂😂
Okay..We'll start Mission MisHaan 😉
After watching Teju's performance in kidnap track..I feel she will nail a deaf and dumb girl role 😃..The way she emoted through her eyes and expressions was commendable👏😎
Originally posted by: pranurosid
After watching Teju's performance in kidnap track..I feel she will nail a deaf and dumb girl role 😃..The way she emoted through her eyes and expressions was commendable👏😎
definitely she will kill it if given a chance
Originally posted by: pranurosid
After watching Teju's performance in kidnap track..I feel she will nail a deaf and dumb girl role 😃..The way she emoted through her eyes and expressions was commendable👏😎
She has such expressive eyes yaar....she will nail every role she gets....she's an amazing actress👏👏👏😍😍😍😘😘😘
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Okay..We'll start Mission MisHaan 😉
Yes mission Mishaan rescue😍😍😍😎
Originally posted by: Vartika026
Yes mission Mishaan rescue😍😍😍😎
