Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
Hey so can someone tell me what's the differences between the board?
normally ICSE is harder than CBSE and state boards. CBSE is the easiest board
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
Hey so can someone tell me what's the differences between the board?
normally ICSE is harder than CBSE and state boards. CBSE is the easiest board
Originally posted by: TenderCoconut
Why's everyone feeling ill these days, even I feel sick, maybe can also be of the "back to school" syndrome
the reason for me is my weak health from childhood and i can't stand for a sudden change in whether🤓
Originally posted by: MeervanSJ
normally ICSE is harder than CBSE and state boards. CBSE is the easiest board
Is it like the GCSE in the West?
Originally posted by: MeervanSJ
normally ICSE is harder than CBSE and state boards. CBSE is the easiest board
Both are accepted?
Oho,😲,and now our weather's changing continuously thanks to global warming 🤓Originally posted by: MeervanSJ
the reason for me is my weak health from childhood and i can't stand for a sudden change in whether🤓
what's GCSE??? Both rhymes the same, so I think it's like that only😆Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
Is it like the GCSE in the West?
Originally posted by: TenderCoconut
what's GCSE??? Both rhymes the same, so I think it's like that only😆
The exam students take in their year 10 in England
@Ima
So you're not going to take these CBSE nor ICSE?
I was studying in cbse from kindergarten till class 8 and then changed to state in 9th now I'm planning to join back to case after 10th as I can't stand state
Originally posted by: TenderCoconut
I was studying in cbse from kindergarten till class 8 and then changed to state in 9th now I'm planning to join back to case after 10th as I can't stand state
I'm sorry but I don't really understand what you're trying to say... 🤔
Forever in our Hearts This CC is for anyone who wants to relive Sidharth's memories and discuss anything related to him. My hope is that this CC...
1.4k