

Okay Ekta I know u just went on a shopping spree, but sames pants for two guys...come on you have more money then that...hopefully it's not the same boxers, the colors look the same too...😆😆😆
Page
of
1

Okay Ekta I know u just went on a shopping spree, but sames pants for two guys...come on you have more money then that...hopefully it's not the same boxers, the colors look the same too...😆😆😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: buttercup
😆 they are not the same ðŸ˜
Same pants darling....Amit's is just wet jaan...both see thru...I wonder what else u can see...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Originally posted by: queenkumar
Same pants darling....Amit's is just wet jaan...both see thru...I wonder what else u can see...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Originally posted by: buttercup
my zain will never wear prithvi's pants😆
Well he did, sorry to upset u my jaan...they did share pants, just like they share Kripa😆