Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
What happened? 😆
Ohh nothing confusing 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
What happened? 😆
Ohh nothing confusing 🤣
I ate 6 months ago😆😢Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
I haven't had galaxy in years 😍😭
Yup love that too.
Is been long I haven’t eaten both
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
I ate 6 months ago😆😢
😭
I like toblerone also😋
Arshu has created new cc.🤣🥳
I ate kitkat one month ago
US is the favorite vacation spot for aliens 🤣
Area 51's conspiracy is interesting. But it doesn't sound very truthful.
Have you heard of Mandela effect?
Yeah🥳Arshu has created new cc.🤣🥳
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
I like toblerone also😋
I like everything expect snickers 🤣