Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
That's the only reason I want India to bowl first😂
Fans fans 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
That's the only reason I want India to bowl first😂
Fans fans 🤣🤣
Haan🤣🤣
Thank you🤣
No need to give me medal🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I m feeling like its Friday today nd tomorrow DD will come😐
Yup iam having this feeling from yesterday itself rashi.🤔
🤣🤣🦉🦉🦉🦉
🤣🤣
Welcome..no i wont🤣🤣
Lol owl owl owls 🤣🤣
Yeah.Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Lol me too at least we can see him😆
We have to wait so long to watch him play😑
Haaan he batting at 6 or 7 ????