Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Right Rashi😆
😆😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Right Rashi😆
😆😆
Rashi, I have very awesome name for our tournament on 11 June😆
OWL CHAMPIONSHIP 🤣
That too.. i will watch even if he stands still 🤣 phanka
🤣🤣Wht a fan😎👏
That too.. i will watch even if he stands still 🤣 phanka
Saru 🤣😆
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Rashi, I have very awesome name for our tournament on 11 June😆
OWL CHAMPIONSHIP 🤣
Great👏👏🤣
That's the only reason I want India to bowl first😂That too.. i will watch even if he stands still 🤣 phanka
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Rashi, I have very awesome name for our tournament on 11 June😆
OWL CHAMPIONSHIP 🤣
Lol swara 🤣🤣
Nice name though
We n our obsession for owls 🦉🦉🦉🦉🦉🦉🦉🦉🦉🦉🦉🦉
😂
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
That's the only reason I want India to bowl first😂
Lol me too at least we can see him😆
Me too.Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I m feeling like its Friday today nd tomorrow DD will come😐
And Yesterday was Thursday for us😆
Yup🤣🤣