Yes but I don’t want to be infront of the family but to vent the anger how he can slip the ring on Lusty (LA) hand 😒.. I want dri to kiss RA to show him that she is his junoon 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes but I don’t want to be infront of the family but to vent the anger how he can slip the ring on Lusty (LA) hand 😒.. I want dri to kiss RA to show him that she is his junoon 🤣
Originally posted by: pritash05
Yes but I don’t want to be infront of the family but to vent the anger how he can slip the ring on Lusty (LA) hand 😒.. I want dri to kiss RA to show him that she is his junoon 🤣
I’m okey either way...however alone is a much better option. Hopefully this time they remember to close the window and door so it doesn’t get ruined like last time 🤣