Hope so.Ok will try swara
I will download chess.com
Btw don’t know whether it is available in App Store have to check it.
Hope it’s available.😐
Or maybe you can download it through Google.
I will find way for you to download it. Don't worry.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Hope so.Ok will try swara
I will download chess.com
Btw don’t know whether it is available in App Store have to check it.
Hope it’s available.😐
Or maybe you can download it through Google.
I will find way for you to download it. Don't worry.
Ok will try swara
I will download chess.com
Btw don’t know whether it is available in App Store have to check it.
Hope it’s available.😐
Lol ur apple🤣
Use ur mother's phone then😆
Yeah😆Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Exactly IF Arjun nd DD cant be forgotten😆🤣
I'm IF Dazzler now😆
I got one of my favourite colour 🤣
Congrats Swara🤗
Your Mother will be happy😆
Congratulations!! 🥳
She won’t give it.😐
If I ask for new phone they’re saying go get a job n buy new one.😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Your Mother will be happy😆
Annoyed too🤣