Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I will PM u everyone's ok
Ok rashi thanks 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I will PM u everyone's ok
Ok rashi thanks 🤗
Thanks🤣Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Comgrats😆
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Guys I have 10 friends now on Chess.com.😆
New achievement as they said😆
Congratulations 🤗
Thanks😆🤗Congratulations 🤗
Guys I forgot to tell you we can chat via Chess.com also but not group chat. I guess.😆
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Guys I forgot to tell you we can chat via Chess.com also but not group chat. I guess.😆
You know even we can chat in wattpad.
But plss don’t disappear from IF😒😭
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Guys I forgot to tell you we can chat via Chess.com also but not group chat. I guess.😆
it will be personal right?
Sam nice username n different too.
Sam,Rashi and Jaanu we will start to play from 11 June. Is that ok?
We will decide common time according to Sam also.
Jaanu till then practice😆