Originally posted by: Vartika026
Yaar I'd have been happy with his faded jeans, trust me...but his trousers are hideous.... Nightmare!!
🤣 Totally agree
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Vartika026
Yaar I'd have been happy with his faded jeans, trust me...but his trousers are hideous.... Nightmare!!
🤣 Totally agree
Originally posted by: Vartika026
Yaar I'd have been happy with his faded jeans, trust me...but his trousers are hideous.... Nightmare!!
In today episode , first shirt he is looking cute and much younger
Obviously it does. None of these show creatives know how to deal with extensions, seriously
Originally posted by: Sudharies
🤣 Totally agree
I know right😆
In today episode , first shirt he is looking cute and much younger
Yeah he did😄😄😘😘😘
@Pranu thank you so much..sorry abhi dekha maine..