We will turn the tables for Bepannah Pyaar😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
We will turn the tables for Bepannah Pyaar😆
We will turn the tables for Bepannah Pyaar😆
Ha bilkul😆
First episode aired.I didn't watch it yet
Yes dear I'm free now😃.......Originally posted by: Smita_rawat
Big hii cotton candy😊.. Happy to see u😊
I missed u too dear😊
R u free from ur exams😊
Hmmm.. Bepanah pyaar is going to be a big flop😆
I really missed our masti n talks😭.......
Haan dear it's over now...... I saw that😭..... I too missed u guys......My besties❤️🤗GOOPPSS!!🤗 missed u! Exams r over kya?
Few pages, we were talking about how much we were missing u😭
N congo Leena dear for turning IF Dazzler🥳........
First episode aired.I didn't watch it yet
Give ur views after watch😉
Well I am not interested to watch🤪
So lets start ride😉😊
Haan dear it's over now...... I saw that😭..... I too missed u guys......My besties❤️🤗
N congo Leena dear for turning IF Dazzler🥳........
Missed u too. Dont leave us again😭 3 ppl chating is better than 2😆
Hayyee thx for the wishes🤗just yesterday IF fixed the Ladder group.Was supposed to be a dazzler from last month😆
Hope u guys reach the next rank soon😎
ok sure didnt warch it yet. Development team already opened Bepannah Pyaar forum🤣💔 all the comments r just hate
ok sure didnt warch it yet. Development team already opened Bepannah Pyaar forum🤣💔 all the comments r just hate
I have also read some reviews but most of the people r not understand first episode.. Some r confused n some r optimistic that in next episode may be picture will be clear😃😆