Congratulations everyone🤗
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Congratulations everyone🤗
Kal kar doongi pakka...
I have a lot of things to do
Congratulations everyone 🥳.
Take time you girl. That's just my talent to sit on everyone's head who res-ed 🤣
With that, you didn't even res in my new OS 🥺
Hash is back
yeah
I am soo happy to see you
today we did not get time to talk🥺
Originally posted by: munchkinland
Hash is back
yeah
I am soo happy to see you
today we did not get time to talk🥺
And perhaps we won't be able to talk for 2-3 more days. 😆
Gotta go.
what why
I am heart broken🥺🥺
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Take time you girl. That's just my talent to sit on everyone's head who res-ed 🤣
With that, you didn't even res in my new OS 🥺
Sab kar doongi
I have to comment on Ray's OS as well