Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Good one. They should definitely make one. The atrocities that these people had to go through is a shameful chapter for the nation and citizens should be made aware.
Leftists liberals are coming for him.
Why are they called refugees in their own country?
This needed to happen a long time back. Better late than never.
Bhakts and their agendas
Why doesn’t he make a movie about lynching ?
Hilarious if people think he will make a genuine movie about Kashmiri Pandits but not an agenda one to please BJP’s political motives
Pls make it one. I have so many kashmiri pundits friends who has shifted to my place and how they lost their relatives and properties. From super rich to on streets. And struggle to gain foothold. No-one deserves that. But national media never shows about then But damn kashmiri people r gorgeous ❤️
Originally posted by: E72LQCJFPNC2BSI2
Leftists liberals are coming for him.
The way these liberals ignore mass genocide of pundits is so bad . And talk about human right violations for terrorists lol
Originally posted by: Golden-dew
Why are they called refugees in their own country?
I think because they are 'refugees' from their own land, Kashmir.??
To be honest.. what I would really LOVE would be a HUGE DOCUMENTARY on this... a good quality one.
Into the whole Indian Kashmir/ pakistani kashmir.. and the actual Kashmir of old..
I spoke to Kashmiri that moved to Italy or England... heard many stories..
I always loved to hear about these issues...in more detail. I feel a movie is not long enough.
(if anyone has seen'Making a Murderer'or the docu about Syria /Iran .. about finding the old 9/11 terrorists regrouped into ISIL and such forces.. those types of docus.. gritty... about the simple citizens being displaced or unjustly sacrificed for other people's interersts- that is what I would love to see done about the Kashmiri)
Originally posted by: TheRowdiest
Bhakts and their agendas
Why doesn’t he make a movie about lynching ?
Hilarious if people think he will make a genuine movie about Kashmiri Pandits but not an agenda one to please BJP’s political motives
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdYDbTZl0HU/?img_index=1 stkn=MXFuZWw4MTJndjJvYw==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdjEHFrN3I5/?stkn=MW5tODQwNXlrYWExbg==
...
...
https://x.com/i/status/2082343883426726120
9