Originally posted by: Golden-dew
Who sponsored it this time? 😁
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Golden-dew
Who sponsored it this time? 😁
What a gorgeous family it is! 😳
TFS! :)
Lol Pataudi family sends their regards and photos to the media. Demand privacy while revealing all their private moments to the media.
IKR?
BTW, I am in Tuscany every year twice or so. Might fly down in a couple weeks.. no biggie
Someone please tell them .😆 Saint Tropez/Monaco is the more .. elitist place to be..
And in Italy the stars try run from Tuscani in summertime(cause of tourists) ..you'll find them in South Italy.....Amalfi Coast/Capri ...
(not that I just say this.. see here..https://www.lonelyplanet.com/news/2018/08/09/celebrities-holidays-italy-best-spots-2018/ even Beyonce went my way xdxd)
Originally posted by: MoonOrchid
IKR?
BTW, I am in Tuscany every year twice or so. Might fly down in a couple weeks.. no biggie
Someone please tell them .😆 Saint Tropez/Monaco is the more .. elitist place to be..
And in Italy the stars try run from Tuscani in summertime(cause of tourists) ..you'll find them in South Italy.....Amalfi Coast/Capri ...
(not that I just say this.. see here..https://www.lonelyplanet.com/news/2018/08/09/celebrities-holidays-italy-best-spots-2018/ even Beyonce went my way xdxd)
Lucky u 😊
These celebs crack me up. Scream privacy, yet don't have social media, yet here we see their pics they sent out so they could get paid. Then don't send them if you want privacy. *not sure if these two have ever said they wanted it as they always have stuff out, so I highly doubt they care*
Taimur and Jeh’s paparazzi pictures thread
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcbC8-xDHTb/?img_index=1 igsi=c3hocXE2aWJxbWo5
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcqZ4UBNKba/?igsi=eGo2c3duYXg0MWFw
https://www.google.com/amp/s/timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/saif-ali-khan-and-kiara-advani-to-star-in-kanika-dhil
https://youtu.be/EvPM5ioalrU?si=k8qeTOjgzGMIRbJn
191