Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
All the Best Rashi🤗
Don't you like Economics?😆
She said wow because you got long break. I guess😆
Yes ur right swara 🤗🤣
❤️❤️❤️❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
All the Best Rashi🤗
Don't you like Economics?😆
She said wow because you got long break. I guess😆
Yes ur right swara 🤗🤣
❤️❤️❤️❤️
Yeah😆Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
she alerted u🤣
🤣🤣
🤗
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Welcome to Economics hate club🤗
I don’t study eco that much🤣
Good😆I don’t study eco that much🤣
You survived.🤣
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Right..i like Shaheer nd Rhea..i watched them in MB nd TSMSP
Yup but not the show I didn’t like it watched 5-6 episodes.
Nowadays i don’t like any show that much.
Old shows were better.
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Don't know
Ohhh if it’s in Delhi rashi will know.
It’s in Delhi or mumbai I think