What???
She mean dont watch it🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
What???
She mean dont watch it🤣
Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi
Kripya apne aankh kaan and dimag ko sukoon de suchna janhit me zari
Ok🤣
What wow..yeah economics😭😭😡
All the Best Rashi🤗Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
What wow..yeah economics😭😭😡
Don't you like Economics?😆
She said wow because you got long break. I guess😆
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
All the Best Rashi🤗
Don't you like Economics?😆
She said wow because you got long break. I guess😆
Thnx😐
Like? I hate it😡😡
Yeah maybe
I was thinking of watching it for PVP😆Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi
Kripya apne aankh kaan and dimag ko sukoon de suchna janhit me zari
Thanks Arshu🤣
Welcome to Economics hate club🤗